Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help with exfoliating my face?

So I have had this problem ever since I started to wear make up and I'm now 23. When ever I try to put foundation on my skin just looks like a big flaky mess, and powder is even worse. Whenever I try exfoliating it just looks worse the next day more flaky, etc. I have tried really gently exfoliating just with a wash cloth and it does nothing. I have tried scrubbing it gentle with sugar, and even an electric toothbrush and crushed asprin. But it all makes it worse. I have tried lots of exfoliation products too..nothing seems to work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?Help with exfoliating my face?
if you rub dick on your face a couple times it works great!


it even reduces pimples and dryness!!!!Help with exfoliating my face?
After exfoliating, you HAVE TO MOISTURIZE! When you do all that exfoliating, it will flake up even worse if you don't moisturize. You were exfoliating way too much. I use Biore Daily Exfoliating Scrub. It's gentle enough so you can use it every day and it doesn't make your skin flaky. I hope I helped.
Sounds to me like your skin is VERY dry. Look for a cleanser/lotion that is especially good for dry skin (Dove products are great for that). And exoliate only 2-3 times a week. With dry skin the makeup you definitely want to use is liquid foundation, powder will just dry up your skin even more.
You say your skin is flaky, so you might need to make your skin moisturized first. A good exfoliater is Mario Badescu's with strawberry seeds. DONT use any exfoliator with apricot seeds, because supposedly the seeds are too rough.
it sounds like your moisturizer is not enough, you need to get another one for extra dry skin or try using a serum at night time. you could also try using a moisturizing mask 1-2 times a week. make sure you are drinking enough water too cuz that can dry out your skin.
Try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It was invented by the request of piano students who have pimple problems. Chlorella Gel Cleanser is made of edible algae .All gradients are food materials. Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples quickly. The reason is that Chlorella Gel Cleanser can absorb these organic substance and clean sebum out of skin pores.
Make sure you moisturize...your face is probably just dry! Make sure to apply a primer before you put on foundation, it'll help the flakiness.
Uhm,


Are you moisturizing?





Exfoliating will not do anything if you are not moisturizing as well.
It sounds like your skin is dry instead of dead. You exfoliate to removed dead skin cells. If your skin is dry, exfoliating is a waste of time. You need to invest in a good moisturizing system. Personally, I use Olay Complete All day Mouisture Cream with spf 15.





Vitamin e oil applied before bedtime will make skin softer and more supple in just a few days. You shouldn't exfoliate more than twice a week either, it'll just cause your skin to dry out more.
I found this website that talks about ways to exfoliate a face





http://www.ehow.com/how_2728_exfoliate-f鈥?/a>








http://www.wikihow.com/Exfoliate,-Steam-鈥?/a>








Homeade Exfoliating Masks





http://www.stretcher.com/stories/980423b鈥?/a>





http://www.care2.com/greenliving/honey-p鈥?/a>








Proffesional Product





http://www.ernolaszlo.com/shop-by-catego鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment