Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any home remedies that i could use to exfoliate my face?

i haven' exfoliated my skin in like a month...because i rarely have time to go out a buy an exfoliate...any home remedies that can make a great exfoliate...and please don't say sugar...because all it does is dissolved





THANKS!!!Any home remedies that i could use to exfoliate my face?
use cornmeal , aloe vera gel to exfoliate your skin I do this all the time my face and skin looks awesome it makes my skin glow it takes away all the dead cells that makes skin dull dry after use a moisturizer or olive oil to replenish my skin cheapand it works.


half teaspoon of cornmeal.


1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel


mix it all together start to exfoliate your face.Any home remedies that i could use to exfoliate my face?
Oatmeal mixed with honey and vitamin E oils, makes pores less noticable, helps dry skin and makes my skin super soft. LOVE IT! A little oatmeal, a table spoon of honey, and one capsule of vitamin E oil Mix it up, it's really sticky, but it works... Leave on for about 10 minutes, wash off with warm water....
Try a mixture of oatmeal and honey, both are exfoliating and tighten your skin. Also fruits like mangoes and bananas have the same affect. I would highly recommend a bit of mint with these too, not just for the smell, but it opens your pores too.
Sugar wont do by its self.








You could use honey, sugar and a hint of lime (but just a hint. you dont want too much lime on your skin)
I got this tip off TV that works great. Just mix Bi Carb soda in with some Cetaphil cleanser and it works like a micro dermabration (something fancy like that) treatment. I swear by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment