Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often do you exfoliate your face and body?

everyday twice coz it keeps my acne downHow often do you exfoliate your face and body?
I know a great recipe that will be like you had a microdermabrasion everyday, it's a great anti aging recipe.


You don't want to exfoliate too often, but this is gentle enough that you can use daily.


Chemlift is $150. and I know this stuff is as good as that.


Without the high price tag.


I have a son and daughter who also have used this and it was amazing.


Some may think that they are too young to worry about fine lines and wrinkles. Take care of your skin now.


When using the recipe you should visit the product page, this site gives away a great recipe, I felt I should at least visit their sponsers so they get the credit.


visit the ';fountain of youth'; page.How often do you exfoliate your face and body?
About 3 times a week
Well I dont know what exfoliate means but i wash my face at least 2 times a day...Lol...Idont Know If That Answers Your Question Or Not But Yeah...Lol.
twice a week
My face every other day.. .My body 1-2 times a week.
You should exfoliate your body once a week. Your face is much more sensitive and it is ok to do it maybe twice a week depending on the exfoliating agent. Sugar scrubs are great for your body. The best exfoliant I have found for your face is a salt scrub that is made by dead sea salts. It is ground so thin that it looks like a paste. You can find it at the stands in the mall. That one is ok to use daily on a dry face. Others you should be more careful with. Read the directions and see how your skin feels. https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/show鈥?/a>


This product is wonderful, but make sure you use it before bed becuase your face will be red for a few hours. You will have baby soft skin in the morning as long as you moisturized before laying down. (You can only get it through consultants) and should only be done once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment