Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can exfoliating your face dry it up?

I've had some really bad acne and it's clearning up, I'm using clean and clear, the cleanse contains 10% benzoyl per. and and toner with 2% saylic acid. Moisterizer with saylic acid about 2%. Also using acne treatment with 2% saylic acid. I also have and exfoliator that contains 2% saylic acid and it says that I can use it daily. My face it really dry, especially around my mouth. Is it okay to use the exfoliator or should I not do it? Thanks and any suggestions would also help too.


Sorry for any typos =)Can exfoliating your face dry it up?
Yes exfoliating can dry up your face thats why you should put a mosturizer on right afterwards. I use Ponds face mosturizer and i love it!Can exfoliating your face dry it up?
You might be using a little too much salicylic acid and drying your face too much -- an exfoliator will only make it worse. I'd drop at least one of the products you're already using.

No comments:

Post a Comment