Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone tell me the best face exfoliate for cheap?

and it needs to be really gentle so i can use it everyday and really cheap cause im going through financial trouble


please help?


(also can anyone tell me if the wave works?)Can anyone tell me the best face exfoliate for cheap?
Try sugar and honey :%26lt;Can anyone tell me the best face exfoliate for cheap?
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store.





As for the Neutrogena Wave, I gave it a good try (about 3 weeks) and for cleansing, it does not work at all - in fact, is seemed to leave a residue on my skin. The massaging action does seem to have some effect on pores though, making them a little less noticable. If you're interested in using it, my personal experience is that it works better as a skin treatment, in addition to your regular cleanser but not in place of it.
nuetragena's pink grapefruit scrub is amazing..i'd def recommend you try it
St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's like $5 and you can find it at any pharmacy pretty much.
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment