Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best home made face exfoliate?

i need good skin i need a homemade exfoliate how do u make a home made one?help help help help help help help help help help help!What is the best home made face exfoliate?
I had been using rough salt for few years and it is really very effective. Wait till your face is clear from pimples before you try because it may hurt. What I will normally do is to apply some on my face while in shower and gently massage on my wet face for less than 2 minutes then rinse off. Avoid the eye area though.





I use it once a week and it really helps to clean my skin thoroughly. You may also use it to exfoliate your body, you will like it. :)What is the best home made face exfoliate?
well...the best mix for exfoliating is honey and sugar...its not only for facial skin but also u can use it as hand scrub and body scrub...just add sugar to honey and mix it, c that the sugar is completly wetted by honey and rub over skin and massage for 2mins and rinse...
Someone told me to mash up an avocado and mix in some fine sugar and to use it as a leave on scrub. Massage in gentle circles on skin then let it sit for about 5 minutes then rinse. It did exfoliate and my skin was nice and felt moisturized.
apply lemon on face don't too much just a little a bit





warning-


don't put lemon on your face over night





don't use too much

No comments:

Post a Comment