Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can i use to exfoliate my face 2 times a week?

i dont know what to use


ive heard people say this soo many times


what can i use ??





PICTURESS?





thankss i want to ujnderstand this more





is it a some kind of scrub?


or is a normal facial wash thing?What can i use to exfoliate my face 2 times a week?
Exfoliating soap is the soap with little beads or rough stuff in the soap. You can use it anywhere. Can't find any pictures of it.What can i use to exfoliate my face 2 times a week?
In a bowl, mix some muscavado or any type of brown sugar with olive oil (about 2/3 sugar, 1/3 oil)





Over a sink, use your hands to scrub the mixture onto your face. Don't use two much, as any lumps of sugar your don't scrub onto your skin will simply fall into the sink.


Gently massage the mixture onto your cheeks, nose, chin, forehead etc in a circular motion.


Wash off the sugar and oil with warm water, splash your face with cold water and dry with a towel.


If you want to, you can put a little light moisturiser on your skin.





You're skin will feel and look incredibly soft, plus this is a really cheap and gentle way to look after your skin :)
It deepends on how old you are....





I had the same problem, and I'm 13. beacuse I thought it would be best to use the strongest exfoliater I could find, and after using my skin would go slightly red and sore. Eventually it made my skin very sensitive.


So i went to the doctor and she said if you are a teenaager up to about 15/16 then she wouldn't reccomend exfoliating because skin is still delicate and growing, so can be damaged easily by exfoliating.,


She told me to use a normal gentle face wash.





I use simple face wash twice a day, and it's important always to do this twice a day. It's gentle and makes my skin feel really nice after washing. My skin is much better now! Also the doctor prescribed me duac which is for spots. I found it useful, because now i'm spot free:D





Simpe face wash is about 拢2.99- and you can get it from boots or superdrug and places like that!





Good luck!
a homemade good exfoliator


I'll teach you how to make a brown sugar (and then some) exfoliator, it's quick and easy! =O)





# You can use any size plastic container or glass jar that you want鈥?for the sake of this tutorial, let鈥檚 just say you used a small Tupperware container.





# Fill half of the container with brown sugar (make sure it鈥檚 grinded well, no chunks).





# Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt (I like sea salt because it鈥檚 chunkier and works great to get rid of dead skin).





# Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the container.





# Pour in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.





# Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixture and mix well.





# If it has too much of a creamy consistency, then pour in some more brown sugar and mix until you reach the desired texture.





# The end result: The mixture shouldn鈥檛 be too rough but it should still have a grainy texture鈥?(I hope that made sense!) =O)





# Dampen face with warm water, lather your face with the brown sugar exfoliator (in gentle, upward-circular motions), rinse face clean, and pat your face dry (remember... never rub, always pat). Good Luck Everyone!
hey there....I do not recommend exfoliation 2 times maybe one time...I have this scrub which is a dried vegetable...umm..I just cant remember the name but I am sure u can get it in the supermarket... it rellay helps exfoliation for me especially since my nose has blackheads.


Sometimes I use sugar to exfoliate or a walnut scrub.
It is the little hard bits in a facial wash that rub the dead skin off, exfoliating is removing the dead skin on the surface. If you dont want to buy anything a flannel will work if dried in an airing cupboard so that it is rough.
put sudercream on your face everynight your face will be glowing!
Sandpaper.
you buy face wash to exfoliate.


like clean %26amp; clear.


from walmart.


and use it every day

No comments:

Post a Comment