Thursday, January 7, 2010

Exfoliating my face..?

i have very oily skin..and i occasionally get some big zits:), but i seem to always have these tiny bumps-milia, i think-and thy just stay there and ..stay there some more. i have had 6 microdermebrasions done, which left my face very smooth..loved it. but a few months later, the little bumps on my cheeks and forhead are back. decided to use the neutrogena micro-derm at home kit, but only the scrub cream with the proffesional crystals..and i aply it with my fingers and gently scrub, instead of using the tool becuase i find my hands to be more effective.does anyone else out there like to use this neutrogena micro scrub without the tool, and use their own hands instead ? and do they use this to help with milia(by the way its not a really bad case of milia, just here and there, but to me ruins my entire complexion..





i think i bla bla'd alos:)..thanks if you could give me your insight !!Exfoliating my face..?
here is something that you can try its right from your refrigerator and its cheap take an whole egg and some mayonaaaise mix it together and leave it on your face for 20 min. then wipe it off with cool water presto ! your face will start to feel better do this for about 3 times a week to see the result . GOOD LUCK !
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment