Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you exfoliate your face?

I am 14, and I want to know how to exfoliate your face. Also, is there any kind of product that I can make out home because I don't want to throw away my allowance on buying exfoliants. I heard that you can use sugar, and if so, what else do you need to make a sugar exfoliant?How do you exfoliate your face?
if you use sugar and water just use a LITTLE bit of water because you'll want the sugar to be grainy and not dissolve. just a few drops. but if you want something stronger you can replace water with lemon juice. then you have acid to help exfoliate! but only use lemon juice a few times a month because it can be drying.How do you exfoliate your face?
Buy a sea salt scrub and wash your face with it by scrubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment