Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do i exfoliate my face?

im new at this, lol.


but today i baught a St. Ives Apricot Scrub.


%26amp; a brush like this http://www.skindeepiii.com/Facebrush.htm





----------------------------





do i exfoliate with hot water or cold or warm?


do i do it after i wash my face or is that like inplace of washing my face?


how many times a week should i do it?





----------------------------------





i dunno, help me out here!How do i exfoliate my face?
Oh you got the best kind! It's perfect: ok,


so what I suggest is wash your face with it once a day, even if you're wearing makeup, it will take it all off anyway. I do it with relatively pleasant very warm water and rub moderately rough on my skin to really exfoliate and open all pours. then, once you wash it off, wash your face with COLD wate againr; this will close pours, tighten skin, and feel really good. Then, put on either gentle toner, lotion, or whatever your routine. But I only exfoliate at night because it leaves your skin pretty red for a little while, but when you wake up in the morning it will be SO smooth and silky! Trust me.How do i exfoliate my face?
lol wow, never use anything on your face besdies your hands.


thats what causes your pores to get all screwed up!!





i love that scurb, i just got done using it :)


well i use it every friday, after i come back from school i take off my make up with my clinique foaming cleasner (it works amazing) with cold water, and then i make the water warm, splash my face a few times so my pores can open up and i put about a dime size of the scrub in my palms and i rub them together and then i start rubbing over my face GENTLY in a cirucular motion. since this scrub has walnut shells it basically does all the ';hard'; work for you! and then as im rinsing off the scrub im rubbing it off with the water as i spalsh my face and then after its all off i use cold water to close my pors and then moisutirze my face :)





i used to use this scrub everyday but theres really no use of using it everyday, so just use once a week!





hope this helped!
hello! i know how to solve this! first of all, warm water opens your pores so warm water.





secondly, wash in the mornings and at night or whenever you take your shower.





third, start off with 4 times a week.





this stuff works!! you can find it Walmart or CVS whichever is more convienent. :)) http://www.prestoimages.net/graphics08/648_pd212997_1.jpg
I exfoliate everyday, but you shouldn't use the brush everyday. Limit the brush to once a week (especially since you're new at this). And yes, it's in place of washing your face. Don't wash your face and then exfoliate . . . it may be too much for your skin to handle.





As for water temperature - lukewarm is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment