Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often should I exfoliate my face?

I bought some Garnier exfoliating face wash to help improve my acne, and I've been reading other questions about how often to exfoliate my face. Most people say 2-3 times a week, but this exfoliating stuff I bought says ';daily exfoliating wash';.





Should I still only be exfoliating 2-3 times a week, or since this stuff says ';daily'; is it like weaker or something, and thus safe to use once a day?How often should I exfoliate my face?
If you have oily skin you should exfoliate 2-3 times a week. if your skin is on the dryer side, you can use it daily. hope this helps!How often should I exfoliate my face?
Nah i think they just say that so you use more product and thus have to buy it more often lol. Stick with 2-3 times a week. More often and you could be stripping the natural oils from your face. Stick with just a normal cleanser daily
If it says daily on the bottle, it should be fine.


The exfoliant isn't nearly so harsh on daily scrubs.





I have a neutrogena daily scrub, and use it most days. I've had no problems?
YES. You NEEED to use it everyday. Also use rub it for two min. I do it! IT will get rid of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment