Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is exfoliating too drying to your face???

Is it too drying to my face if I exfoliate every night and lightly exfoliate in the morning?? I exfoliate only at night right now but I think I want to start doing a light exfoliater to get my face nice and soft for my makeup. Would it dry up my face even though its a light exfoliation or what would you reccomend to use in ithe morning??Is exfoliating too drying to your face???
If you exfoliate your skin, you should always use a moisturizer afterwards. In fact, it is best to only exfoliate once a week unless a professional tells you otherwise and always moisturize afterwards. The moisture will give your skin a nice soft feeling and keep it from getting cracks in it (dry skin is actually cracked skin which can lead to more wrinkles down the road). They even have moisturizers for oily skin.


Tip: Never exfoliate before getting waxed or going tanning as this reveals new skin cells which can burn easily.Is exfoliating too drying to your face???
You should only exfoliate once or twice a week because it is too drying/damaging to your skin.
exfoliating should only be done ONCE a week, otherwise it will scrape off your skin's natural moisture and cause dryness.
after you exfoliate use mousturizer. for sure its very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment