Monday, December 28, 2009

After how many days is it permissible for one to exfoliate the face after a session of laser hair removal?

Some scabs formed after my second session, and they have been falling off. Will exfoliation speed up the process?After how many days is it permissible for one to exfoliate the face after a session of laser hair removal?
For LHR you can exfoliate a few days after your treatment. The exfolliation also helps to accelerate the removal of the dead hair shaft. Scabs are unusual, however, so you may want to be careful as you possibly could have been over treated and if the scabs are still secure, you don't want to expose damaged skin.After how many days is it permissible for one to exfoliate the face after a session of laser hair removal?
No I'm on my 3rd session for a photofacial my nose is peeling they told me it was normal, I wanted to get a dermabrasion facial to remove the dead skin and they told me to wait 2 weeks after my sessions were over.
Laser hair removal is “permanent” hair removal method but is expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment