Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone know of a good face exfoliate?

I need to exfoliate my face, but I don't know of any good brands. Please share your knowledge! Also tell me where I can get it, and the cost. Thank you!Anyone know of a good face exfoliate?
fresh pineapple. take a juicy piece and rub it all over your face, keep it on your face for about 5/10 minutes and then wash off. i actually saw this on that 'docters' show i believe is what it's called. i've tried it a couple times and my skin felt so soft and smooth. i'm sure you can read up on it, i remember them saying something about the enzymes in the pineapple which are great for your skin.Anyone know of a good face exfoliate?
one of the best on the market is OLAY daily thermal mini peel. it contains glycolic acid w/ helps w/ exfoliation of the outer layer of dead skin cells %26amp; micro crystals to assist in this process. it is about $12 %26amp; lasts about a month w/ daily use.
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment