Monday, December 28, 2009

How often should I exfoliate my face?

I currently exfoliating once a day in the morning but I wash my face twice a day. I use the St Ives Apricot face scrub and Simple face wash.How often should I exfoliate my face?
Exfoliate twice a week. No more than that because it strips your skin which makes it look worse! You've been exfoliating once a day, so stop for a bit to give your skin a break!





You can exfoliate three times a week on your body, but again don't over do it!





Hope this helpedHow often should I exfoliate my face?
You may get used to it and feel good after exfoliating but it actually is more likely to cause problems and damaged skin if you exfoliate this often. Switch to doing it once every 3 days at the most.


Exfoliating too often irritates and damages the good cells rather than removing just the dead skin cells.
my dermatologist told me to only exfoliate once a week. anymore than that will hurt your skin and make your skin worse.





if your skin is getting tighet later in in the day, you need a better moisturizer. exfoliating eczema is not a good idea. you need to moisturize it. Keep it well hydrated.
once a week and if you want something that works and is cheap go to Spokane WA Craigslist and look under the general catagory a lady that sells a home remedy for acne.. it is a face lift in a bag also! 10 bucks a month! I use it and I really love it so I am trying to let people know about her! I get no compensation and I dont know her, its just a miracle as to what it did for me! I hope this helps!
Once a week in the colder months, twice a week in summer. In the summer or warmer months, oil and sweat is built up faster so twice then is good, but once for winter since your skin is probably drier in the winter.
Once a week is adequate - you dont want to be stripping your skin of normal/natural oils on a daily basis - let your skin recover from the scrub first
once a week if you have oily skin


you can start breaking out from it if you do it everyday





if you have very dry skin... once every 2-3 days
i would say once a week but there are some exfoloiators that are quite gentle so u are able to use them more than once a week,but b careful not to strip your natural oils.
once a week
I'd say once a week OR when you notice ur skin is extra flakey

No comments:

Post a Comment