Thursday, December 24, 2009

Johnson exfoliating face wash?

Hi ,


I have been using johnson's gentle exfoliating face wash for a week now.Once I wash my face with it, I apply cucumber moisturising cream (from jardine's).I can see that my face ha become bit darker now..Is it something I shouldn't use..Johnson exfoliating face wash?
As during exfoliating process dead cells are scrubbed to detach them from healthy skin.


By exfoliating very frequently you may be scrubbing healthy skin. So Use it less oftenJohnson exfoliating face wash?
what?


darker?


Oh god... dear me... no!
THE FACE WASH IS FINE, BUT USE A DIFFERENT MOISTURISER.
Stop using the product if you think it is causing your skin to go darker this is not a wonderful sign... Go to a doctor or dermotologist and get checked out...

No comments:

Post a Comment