Thursday, December 24, 2009

Exfoliating face ?

i wash %26amp; moisturize my face like normal .. but once winter comes, it`s like all my acne products stop working. i get random dry spots all over my face .. it`s flaky %26amp; it`s nasty. the only spot on my face that isn`t dry during winter are my cheeks ! i heard that exfoliating helps ? can anyone tell me more about exfoliating %26amp; something to keep the nasty dry flaky things from appearing ?Exfoliating face ?
I have beautiful skin and even my doctors tell me that. I wash with Noxema in the morning leaving it on 5 minutes or so before rinsing with cool water and at night I exfoliate with St Ives Apricot scrub which is cheap. As a moisturizer go to Walmarts and get the Equate brand of moisturizing lotion. It's the one like Oil of Olay but theirs is thicker and costs a lot less. Use the St Ives Blue clay mask once ot twice a week, too. That should stop the flakes. Are you sure it's acne and not roseacea? I had roseacea and my face flaked like crazy. If that's the case you will need Metrogel instead of the acne stuff and a short round of antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment