Monday, December 28, 2009

Anybody heard of whether coffee powder can be used to exfoliate the face?

How much and how fine must the powder be. What is the procedure?Anybody heard of whether coffee powder can be used to exfoliate the face?
Actually it's the used coffee grounds...i dont know about it working on the face but it's good for ur hands...it exfoliates and softens them. I saw it on the ellen show a few months back. And my grandma (who knows COUNTLESS home remedies) vows by this. So i guess it could work on the face too.





Just wash ur face to get rid of excess dirt, take the use coffee grounds and scrub in a circular motion on ur face then rinse off and wash with a light smelling face soap...otherwise u'll be smelling like a starbucks employee all day lol





Hope this helps! =]Anybody heard of whether coffee powder can be used to exfoliate the face?
i havnt heard of it,


ive heard people put it on there hands to get rid of smells like garlic and stuff but never the face.
I haven't heard of using it to exfoliate the face, but I have heard that rubbing coffee grounds into celulite can help to reduce the appearance of it.
I never thought of it, it may work, I guess anything that's grainy might work. I would mix it up with some baby lotion or baby oil to ease application...I would assume that you would have to investigate the effects of the coffee components on ones skin after several applications.... coffee has got some acids and natural oils, if we can ingest it, it can.t be that bad....
I think that might be too harsh for the skin of the face.. I like to use baking soda.. I just sprinkle a bit with my regular facial cleanser and make a paste, it makes my skin nice and soft.. I also sprinkle a bit into my shampoo and it gets any gunk out of my hair.. Like hairspray and gel....Use it with your regular toothpast it's great at removing stains.. It's also super cheap and easy to find.. You probably have some in the cupboard ! It's how I use expired boxes instead of just throwing it away !!
You can use walnut to do this, but I suppose it works with coffee powder too.


The reason it works?


The hard fragments shift away dead skin cells and dirt.


Try for a size of 1mm beads and try it for yourself.


If it works, good for you, you'll smell like expressos all day long, and if not, well you'll still smell like expressos anyway.
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment