Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i exfoliate my face and i have little pimples on my forehead how do i get rid of them they dnt what to?

go awayso what do i do?How do i exfoliate my face and i have little pimples on my forehead how do i get rid of them they dnt what to?
drink lots and lots of water





at least 1 liter





also put rubbing alcohol on them


that always helpsHow do i exfoliate my face and i have little pimples on my forehead how do i get rid of them they dnt what to?
I use Biore Shine Free exfoliating scrub every night along with Biore Pore Unclogging scrub. I use Johnsons and Johnsons toner and dab Salicylic Acid treatment cream on my face, then moisturize. If I get a pimple that's showing, I dab some toothpaste (The white paste, not the gel) on the pimple and go to bed. The pimple will have gotten smaller in size and less redness. You don't even notice the pimple that was there the night before.


I also drink lots of water.
The pimple cream that I always use is Acne Treatment Cream by Equate. It's pretty inexpensive and you can find it at stores like Rite Aide and Walmart.


You might also want to try moisturizing your face to get healthier skin and for that I recommend Olay complete.


Try to find out what your skin type is like and work from there. To do this, go to the make up section in either Nordstrom or Macy's and then find where they sell sun screen. There should be a little test there where you can find out what your skin type is.


Once you've figured that out either look up your skin type on the Internet or in Seventeen magazine. They give recommendations for different skin types.


Another suggestion is icing your face, but that's somewhat painful.


You could try popping your pimples, but that might leave a scar.


If all else fails, go see a dermatologist.
use st ives i use it very good for my skin
There a many exfoliants on the market. It all depends on how much you are willing to pay. As stated below, drinking water is a good start. You can also use creams, such as noxema. I used that when I was younger, and I don't have any acne.
have u tried hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball to get rid of the pimples. try not to dry them out too much; could have adverse reaction and become worse. Also i use olive oil as a moisturizer. it just takes a little bit. u might just want to make one appointment with a dermatologist. also a friend told me that she buys eggs from meijers only and that does good for her acne.
To exfoliate your face, try getting one of those microdermabrasion kits like Neutrogena or something, the little micro crystals are really gentle, but they exfoliate the hell out of your skin %26amp; they make your skin really soft and glowy. But if you don't want to go that rout, whenever you pick out an exfoliant, try and get the kind that are like beads, and not jagged, like an apricot scrub. Because the jaggedness will irritate the skin more than anything, and the round beads do the job just fine without the irritation.





As for the little pimples, try a clay mask twice a week to dry them out if your t-zone is oily especially, then use Sea Breeze or another brand of astringent on a daily basis to clean the area of blackheads, and anything that's clogging your pores.





And always moisturize!

No comments:

Post a Comment