Thursday, December 24, 2009

Homemade exfoliating face scrub??

I have oily skin, pimples, pimple scars, blackheads, AND large pores!! right now, i wash my face 3 times a day with spectrogel face wash and i use Biore moisturizing cream for oily skin ( and its supposed to minimize the appearance of large pores) ..





but i heard that you have to wash, scrub, tone, and moisturize everyday!! is that true??





and if it is..does anyone know anyone simple homemade scrubs, and toners?? because i dont want to have to spend a fortune on it!!Homemade exfoliating face scrub??
I don't use any homemade scrubs, but I use apple cider vinegar for toner and it works really well for me!





Unfortunately I can't give you very good advice because everyone's skin is different, but I found a lot of helpful information on www.acne.org. I highly recommend that you look there.Homemade exfoliating face scrub??
I just use the wal-mart brand of exfoliation and it works good for me... and then sometimes maybe twice a week I'll use noxema, but you can get that for a 1 to 1.50 top.

No comments:

Post a Comment