Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it okay to exfoliate my face twice everyday?

I use St. Ives Apricot scrub in the morning and in the evening when I need to wash my makeup off. I love how soft it left my skin afterwards and it seems to make my face brighter. But is it okay to use it that often since it's an exfoliating scrub? Would my skin get really sensitive?Is it okay to exfoliate my face twice everyday?
It should be okay, just as long as it isn't drying out your skin. If it does start to, just use it once a day. And use should use a moisturizer. Hope this helps. :)Is it okay to exfoliate my face twice everyday?
I don't think you should because exfoliating basically gets rid of the dead skin. After you exfoliate in the morning, you're not going to need it in the evening so it may make your face red and blotchy if you use it more than once every few days.
Because exfoliant gets rid of the dry and dead skin, using it that regularly will cause it to strip the natural oils from your face, leaving it overly dry. It's best to exfoliate once a week, twice at most.
it is not gud 2 use scrub twice a day it wil makes ur skin colorless after some days.


it will effect ur natural skin,use it for 2 r 3 times in a week
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment