Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ladies whats the best facial clenser on the market for exfoliating and keeping your face looking young?

try st. ives apricot scrub, it`s good for face %26amp; body!!!Ladies whats the best facial clenser on the market for exfoliating and keeping your face looking young?
i use avons line of clear skinLadies whats the best facial clenser on the market for exfoliating and keeping your face looking young?
If you are serious about keeping your face looking young, Try Artistry Skin Refinishing Lotion. All other exfoliants use Acid to exfoliate. Artistry uses Oat proteins, Sugar derivatives and Algae in their lotion. I use it twice a week, and my skin feels like silk, and I'm 35, people think I'm around 27 or 28. Hey it works for me.





Go to this website and look for Microdermabasion system, Skin Refinishing lotion. You will be surprised by the results.





trawat.qbeautyzone.com





hope this helps.


K
This is how I keep my skin ';young'; and clear looking:





I use ';Mary Kay formula 3'; (for zitty skin) cleanser.





Then I exfoliate with ';St. Ives Apricot scrub';.





Then I moisturize with ';Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel';.








If you exfoliate everyday, you will see a difference in your skin! I've gotten compliments on mine. Exfoliating is awesome.
Bath and Body Works has a new dermatologist line from Dr. Wexler. It has mmpi which is what your own skin has for regenerating itself. Try it. If you don't like it you can always return it, no questions asked.
Garnier, definately.
i use philosopy's make-up optional kit. they sell it on sephora and it's about $60 but, will last you 2 to 3 months.
I use Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask. It doesn't dry and clean perfectly.
i use st.ives facial cleanser, to that i put a little sugar and use to exfoliate.this i do every other day,and daily i use the cleanser only without sugar.its a mild and gentle scrub which gives a nice glow to your skin instantly.
Try Mario Badesu at mariobadescu.com


they're products are one of the best!


You can try before you buy. Just do the online consultation and they will send free samples


I have used everything from high end cleansers and mositurizers to drug store brands. Mario Products are one of my favorites and the cleansing products are excellent .You will not be disappointed.


good luck.
Try Oil of Olay daily cleansing cloths. There are GREAT! They cleanse, tone, and exfoliate all in one. They don't dry your skin out and they make your face feel really smooth. I also use Oil of Olay night cream and the regenerist serum....they are both absolutely wonderful.
there is this little jar of Cucumber face wash from GNC. It works well because when I tell people my real age, they say that I look younger. It clears the skin rapidly, leaves it smooth and its inexpensive.
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment