Monday, December 28, 2009

How often (if at all) should I exfoliate my face/body when at the beach?

I'm 13 and going to Mexico soon. I will be at the beach almost everyday and exposed to sun, water, wind, sand, and a whole lot of pore-clogging sunscreen. I don't know whether or not to bring my face scrub and/or body exfoliant. I don't know if it would help get the dirt and salt water off me, or if, under those conditions, it would be to hard on my skin. Either way, I will moisturize every night. Thanks!!How often (if at all) should I exfoliate my face/body when at the beach?
There are sunscreens that are made not to clog your pores. Try Neutrogena sunblock Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 45. I like it, and according to Neutrogena ';A great all-over, everyday sunblock -- so absorbent and light you won't even notice it. Other perks of this dermatologist-recommended, broad-spectrum sunblock: antioxidants to fight environmental damage, waterproof, sweat-proof, and it won't clog pores';.


I wouldn't exfoliate other than the sand and salt. You don't say how long you'll be there, but at 13 you don't need to exfoliate alot anyway.


Have fun!How often (if at all) should I exfoliate my face/body when at the beach?
Hi, sand is a natural exfoliant, so there is no need to exfoliate while on the beach. A moisturizer is a must have, and should be used daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment