Monday, December 28, 2009

What should I use to exfoliate my face?

I dont want to use any thing too harsh . . Any suggestions?What should I use to exfoliate my face?
Baking soda and cleanser: Combine 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of your favorite face lotion or cleanser.





or mix honey and sugar





or olive oil and saltWhat should I use to exfoliate my face?
St. Ives for Blemishes and Black heads. I love this exfoliator.
You can also try a all natural approach with limon, plain yogurt and salt mix well and that can be used as a facial scrub it does wonders :)
St Ive's Apricot exfoliating scrub or Aveeno
I used


baking soda and a little water


turns into a paste


and well put it on your face


it will dry on your face then just pull it off
A peeling mask.
how about like a scrub mask or Avacado that works excellent


and leaves yerr skin super smooth
I like anything clinique or estee lauder makes :)
Apricot face scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment