Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you exfoliate your face every day?

I want to exfoliate my skin every night but I'm afraid that it might be too harsh. How often can you do this per week?Can you exfoliate your face every day?
I do it every day in the hot weather. Winter time it's two times a week. It does dry my face out when it's cold . Always moisturizer afterwards.Can you exfoliate your face every day?
I dont do a hardcore exfoliation scrub but I use st. ives apricot scrub.its gentle enough to use everday. :D
I do it daily and my face is just fine. Just make sure you use a moisturizer afterwards.
3 times a week/every other day is best hon.
it depends on your skin and the scrub that you use really. if you've got sensetive skin, then i wouldn't advise it but I do and my skin's been fine. If you're not sure, use the instructions as a guide
oh gosh dont exfoliate your skin that much hun...way too much! i would seriously recommend once a week and soap your face every night to get everything out with a soap that works really well..u can use either like dove or baby soap so its gentle. my cousin who is a esthetician says its better once a week for skin..otherwise if ure constantly taking the dead skin out...when does the new skin have time to grow in??
If the exfoliater says it's gentle enough to use everyday, sure, use it everday. lol





BUT... NORMALLY, exfoliaters should be used on the skin 1-2 times a week





%26lt;3
NO you cannot especially on your face (the skin around your eyes are very sensitive) once a week is good many ppl say it is fine 2 do it every day because it looks fine but it is not healthy
Yes, but try to avoid any sensitive spots on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment