Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it bad to exfoliate my face everyday?

I exfoliate my face everyday with an exfoliating glove, and i have bad spots, which im on pills for for 3 years, is this bad for me?





Thanks





xIs it bad to exfoliate my face everyday?
YOu are scrapping your skin and removing layers which causes spotting on the face. You need to try using a mild cleanser if you have makeup and warm water is fine if you have no makeup because you are only removing the oils which is not all that bad for your skin.Is it bad to exfoliate my face everyday?
Well it will be bad once you notice things on your face. Too much exfoliation can cause the skin to dry...which is never good. I exfoliate 3 times in a week...I would do it more often but I really dont want dry skin thats bad really really bad...but yeh dont exfoliate more than 2-3 times per week...
Yes, leave your skin alone !! I never exfoliate, never use soap just moisturiser in a morning and wash everything in the shower every day or 2. Your skin needs balances, we dont need to keep scrubbing it.
Yes. Try every 3 days, and exfoliate at night. The sun can make the whole exfoliation process worse. Also, try not to exfoliate any acne, it will make breakouts worse.
Yes only do it every 3rd day and use a face wash in between and then moisturise xx
Yes. Do it like twice a weak. You will wear your skin down, and you dont want to do that
yes bbz it is.


Your skin becomes immune to it.





try every 3 days
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment