Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have tiny holes on my face... will exfoliating them get rid of them?

I really think It looks ugly. So will exfoliation work? and what does it mean to exfoliate? Where will I be able to uy kits and stuff and how much does it cost?I have tiny holes on my face... will exfoliating them get rid of them?
Are you talking about your pores?


You can't get rid of them, but you can make them less noticeable by cleaning them out (wash your face and use pore strips occasionally..)


If you're not talking about your pores I have no idea what's going on...I have tiny holes on my face... will exfoliating them get rid of them?
These tiny little holes have a scientific name. They are called pores. I exfoliate mine by rubbing Bengay all over my face. It really gives you that ';tingly'; feeling and your face will thank you for it.
Okay first those are pores and everyone has them, second exfoliating wont really help, exfoliating is the when you get like a face or body wash that has little ruff beads in them or a loafa or something, and it gets the dry dead skin off you body.
I think you're thinking of pores. Trust me you don't want to get rid of them. If they look black, you probably have blackheads and can get various astringents and creams at a drug store to clear it up
those are your pores. you can buy a pore refining mask at the drug store and see if that helps
momo, you so crazy
did u get shot in the face with buckshot maybe ?there ur pores i cant believe u put this on answers
  • musicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment