Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tell me your home remedies for face cleansing/exfoliating/etc.

P.S - ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO TREAT A SCAR THAT WAS THERE FOR 3 YEARS?Tell me your home remedies for face cleansing/exfoliating/etc.
Cleanse - I have oily skin so I like to mix in a few drops of tea tree oil to my cleanser, when I feel like my skin needs it.


Exfoliation - I mix baking soda in with my cleanser 2 or 3 times a week





Scar - try pure vit. E oil.Tell me your home remedies for face cleansing/exfoliating/etc.
For exfoliation, I use sugar. You'd think that it would clog your pores, but it really doesn't. It makes your skin SUPER soft.





As for the scar, I think that for the amount of time it has been there, there is not much to do. Sorry :(
first i completly clean off my make up that way all the extra oils are off my face. then after my make up is off i us Acne Free face clenser and just fallow the steps :)





it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment