Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it okay to exfoliate your face with visible enlargened pores?

I have pores on my face that are very visible, and I heard that exfoliating your face would help to minimize the pores.


But I've tried the Oxy exfoliating cleanser before, and apparently it caused a tremendous redness on my face and made it very itchy.





So I'm just wondering, what can I do about these enlargened pores?Is it okay to exfoliate your face with visible enlargened pores?
yep, its perfectly fine. just remember that the size of the exfoliating beads should be relative to the size of your pores. so small pores need a very fine scrub, and people with large pores need a scrub with larger scrubbing beads.Is it okay to exfoliate your face with visible enlargened pores?
Hi there, i also have slightly large pores and have been doing some searching. If you go onto the neutrogena website they have a product there for large pores. Its quite informative. I must be honest with you, i have not tried it yet i'm waiting for my facewash that i have now to finish first as it is not very cheap. I'm sure there are lots of other products that you will be able to find that help reduce large pores.


Good Luck!


If you do give it a try or have already found something please let me know the results
Yes you can but you should only do it 1-3 times per week. You might have very sensitive skin so check to see which products out there can help. Also always be sure to moisturize it is one of the most important steps that you must never forget
Yes it's ok.





Exfoliation will make your face red and irritated for awhile. It's best to do it at night before you go to bed.
Yes you can, so as long as its not bleeding
Use a mud mask ';DO Not'; exfolliate!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment