Monday, December 28, 2009

How to exfoliate face ?

I use a make up remover cleanser every day around my eyes and Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub on my forehead every day (because my forehead is super oily)





If I begin to exfoliate, do I do it once a week? Should I continue my regular routine ive been doing for the other days? Do I need to do something to my skin before i exfoliate (like use a cleanser/make up remover?)How to exfoliate face ?
I exfoliate twice a week, just add it to your normal skin care routine. i usually do it at the end of my routine and then follow it up with a moisturizer(it can be drying).How to exfoliate face ?
Continue ur regular routine, but to exfoliate do this:





1. Remove all ur previous make up





2. Mix on egg white and and a table spoon of slighty rocky salt.





3. Apply to face and rub in circular motions





4. Wash off after about 3 min and make sure to wash off in circular motions.





Do this about once a week.





Good Luck!
You should always use a cleanser before you exfoliate your skin followed up with a gentle moisturizer that has added sunscreen protection in it's main ingredients.Because exfoliating leaves your skin more vulnerable to the sun's damaging rays.And NOTHIHG is worse than premature aging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment